To be successful you will be a confident and clear communicator who is enthusiastic about making a real difference to young learners. You need be a good role model and have excellent behaviour management skills.
As a Cover Supervisor you would be responsible for leading a number of different lessons and delivering preset work, your key responsibilities will be to ensure the work is completed and to manage the student behaviour in the classroom.
Protocol Education offers all Cover Supervisors:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
- Flexibility to choose your own working patterns.