The successful Teacher will be required to teach predominantly KS3 Computing with some KS4 responsibility. However, if it is in your skill set to teach up to KS5, the School may well adjust the timetable accordingly. Planning and marking is required and the School offer a supportive and dedicated team to assist with this.
The School is set close to the M5 and is therefore easily accessed from Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire and Newport. The School is smaller than the average Secondary with excellent facilities with its modern complex. Staff strive to create an open and fun learning environment for the students which has enabled them to develop effective relationships with their students. They are seeking a like-minded individual who will support this fun-learning approach to education.
The successful Computing Specialist Teacher will:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have a passion for Computing
- Be committed to delivering a first-class education
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Free CPD Training
- Advice and Support from our Educational Development Managers
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £75 incentive for each teacher you introduce to Simply Education
For further information please contact Alanna Watkinson today on .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.