6 month contract
£450 - £550 per day
Skills: School Improvement – Secondary - School Adviser – Challenge Adviser
I am currently seeking an Experienced Secondary Challenge Advisor, to work within a Local Authority based in Wales.
This post would be suitable for an experienced Educational professional / Executive Head Teacher with a track record of working as a Challenge Adviser / Improvement Adviser based in a Secondary setting.
- Experience working at a senior leadership level across the secondary phase
- Experience leading developments within a Local Authority setting
- Extensive experience implementing school improvement strategies
- Experience of analysing data to identify improvement areas and development plans
- Experience of Estyn or Ofsted
- QTS desirable
Start date is negotiable, depending on the successful candidate’s availability.
Should this position or similar be of interest, please send your CV to Jordan Groves or call Jordan on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job