ASQ-Eductaion partner with a number of schools and Further Education organisations all over London. Our partnered school are committed to raising standards that promote the welfare of their pupils through safeguarding and enhancing their learning experiences.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistants and aspiring Teachers to work with student who have moderate and severe learning difficulties, several of whom have a diagnosis of Autism.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the teacher in the delivery of the curriculum, working collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils.
- Have patience and peristance in providing specialist support and care to our pupils, with the aim of developing their independence.
- Have a creative and inspirational approach to inspire and develo our students to achieve their full potential.
- Have good communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
If you would like to play your part in delivering outstanding provision for students, whilst receiving the very best support to develop your career, then we would very much like to hear from you.
Please send through your CV to
- SECONDARY; PRIMARY; SCHOOL; EDUCATION. PUR; LEARNING; TEACHING; KT2 KT3 KT4 KT5 teacher assistant; teacher; SUPPORT WORKER; LEARNING SUPPORT; behavior