Our client is a phenomenally successful and growing IT company based in Taunton. They operate a fun yet professional culture with real opportunity to develop. Their staff are empowered and dedicated.
We are seeking a Second/Third Line Support Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Salary is dependent on experience but will be between, £24,000 - £30,000. There is also a suite of excellent benefits including PMI, generous holiday and more.
You will be working within a professional and motivated team and will act as the first point of contact for all clients. Your role will involve;
- Resolving client's IT issues and managing each call from start to finish
- Network routing / subnets / NAT / VLANs
- Layer 7 protocols (HTTP, DNS, FTP etc)
- Managing VMware environments
- Configuration and delivery of Windows servers and desktops
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Backup and DR strategies and solutions
- Security best-practices
- Basic scripting/programming
- Basic Linux administration
The successful candidate must be;
- Passionate about technology, IT, and customer service
- An experienced Second/Third-line engineers, or a First-line engineer ready to take the next step
- Incredibly motivated and driven to go above-and-beyond
- Confident in their interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player
This is a really fantastic and unique opportunity so don't miss out!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- 2nd Line
- 3rd Line Support