Second Line Support, £27500, Bristol
A media company in Central Bristol are looking for a skilled Second Line Support Analyst to join their growing IT function.
Based in the heart of Bristol, you will be responsible for providing desktop and end-user support across a user base of 500.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are going through wholesale change. They are currently moving to a start of the art office and your role will be critical to the business as they go through a digital transformation.
The successful candidate will have excellent troubleshooting skills and will have experience of providing support in a pressured yet exciting environment. Please apply within if this is an opportunity that suits your skillset.
- End user desktop (Mac OS X and Windows 7 and 10) and application support (including Outlook, Office, Creative Suite)
- Good understanding of Mac OS X and Windows 7 and 10
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Office and Creative Suite
- Configuring and installing new desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Ensuring calls are managed in accordance with the SLA
- Understanding of telephony and networking (VoIP, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP)
- Experience of administering AD, 365, Skype for Business
- Software / hardware deployment and asset management (Jamf Pro and SCCM)
- MFD and follow-me printing support
- Skype for Business telephony support and troubleshooting
- Managing meeting room facilities e.g. video conferencing
- Managing user and office moves, starters / leavers
- IT security policy compliance
In return, my client are offering a salary of £27,500 with a competitive pension and holiday entitlement package. Please contact Jordan Fitzgerald at Robert Half Technology if you would like to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job