New build opening in February 2018!
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.
The Role and Ideal Candidate
As a talented Chef you will be second in command supporting the Head Chef to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, driving your team to deliver top quality, to specification. Management skills are essential for this role. Communication is key in this high volume, fast paced environment. You will be the key ingredient in the success of this business!
A little about the Station Pilot:
Opening in February 2018
Expecting to trade between £27k - £35k per week
Expecting wet/ dry split: 30/70
Expecting to serve 3000 meals per week
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Uniform provided
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job