Brooke Harrison Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a major organisation based in the North West looking for several Second Charge Mortgage Advisors to support a busy and successful team!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an established Mortgage Advisor to take the next step in their career joining a brilliant team whilst having the opportunity to grow and progress. With an excellent shift pattern of 9am -6pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-4pm on a Friday.
As an Advisor you will be responsible for;
- Working with the customer to achieve accurate applications.
- You’ll need to be target driven and enjoy operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide the customer with the best possible advice.
- Where appropriate ensure the customer is aware of the next steps and key features regarding their application.
As an Advisor you will need;
- Experience in working to targets
- Experience in fast paced working environments
- CeMAP Levels, 1,2 and 3
- The ideal candidate will have experience in second charge mortgage advising.
- Be hard working and able to manage high volumes of work in a busy and fast paced environment either independently or in a team.
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel you fit the above criteria and want to work in a fun and fast paced environment and work towards gaining progression! Apply today for immediate consideration!
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a business where they can really carve out a career. This opportunity has an amazing starting basic of £28,000 with an uncapped commission structure.
If you wish to apply, please don’t delay!
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 5 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'