Are you a qualified Science Teacher?
Do you have experience of working within a SEBD setting?
Then we have the perfect role for you!!
Reed Education are working with a Secondary School which provides specialist education to childen with social, emotional and behaviour difficulties.
They are offering a wide range of teaching strategies to engage and develop and progress of your learners, who presents with a range of learning styles and often lack basic skills in literacy and numeracy.
Your role will include;
- Working under the direction of the head teacher to develop and improve the science knowledge and skills within the school.
- Planning your lessons in advance to ensure they are meeting the curriculm.
- Be creative when teaching Science and think outside the box and adapt your lesson to suit your individual learners.
- Encourage positive learning and reward students for good behaviour.
Key Skills Required;
- QTS qualified
- Have previous experience in teaching Secondary Science within a specialist education setting
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Strong behavioural Management Skills
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- Competetive pay rates dependent upon experience.
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
- Interview advice and support from and experienced consultant.
- Access to additional CPD including safeguarding training.
If you are interested in this role, then please forward your up to date CV to Sara at Reed Wolverhampton by clicking 'Apply Now' or by forwarding your CV to Sara.Jordan@reedglobal.com. If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact us on 01902 719780.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job