Seasonal Retail Assistant - Padstow
Seasonal Retail Assistant - Rick Stein's Patisserie
Are you planning your summer in Cornwall? We’re looking for passionate people to join us for the summer season. With beaches just around the corner and our shops and restaurants bustling with visitors, we could have the perfect seasonal opportunity for you.
Exceptional service is at the heart of what we do, in our shops we love to provide a friendly and helpful service to Padstow’s locals and visitors. We see thousands of visitors to Padstow over the summer season and are looking for people to join our retail team and help us deliver excellent service.
Stein’s Patisserie is just a stone’s throw from Padstow harbour tempting visitors with smells of freshly baked bread, pastries, cakes, chocolates, fudge and more creeping out into the streets of Padstow.
Benefits you’ll receive as Retail Assistant:
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Retail Assistant:
- Ensuring our customers receive great customer service
- Restocking and remerchandising
- Taking deliveries and ensuring they are correct
- Highlighting products that need to be re-ordered
- Undertaking all necessary stock takes
- Handling cash
If you’d like to join us for the summer as a Retail Assistant, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"