Seasonal Kitchen Porter - Rick Stein Porthleven
Are you planning your summer in Cornwall? We’re looking for passionate people to join us for the summer season. With beaches just around the corner and our restaurants bustling with hungry visitors, we could have the perfect seasonal opportunity for you!
As a kitchen porter you will support the team by keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and helping the Head Chef with food preparation when required.
This is a full time seasonal position until October with potential for you to stay with us during the winter period too.
With fantastic harbour views, our restaurant in Porthleven offers sharing boards of local and seasonal produce all inspired by Rick’s travels as well as mains such as Singapore chilli crab, fresh fish and rib eye steak.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £1.25 per hour, you could earn from £8.78 per hour
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Kitchen Porter click apply to send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job