Newry, Mourne and Down District Council are looking to take on a number of seasonal general attendants to be based at Tyrella Beach
The Main purpose of the role is to supervise the public ensuring the safe and orderly usage of facilities
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Instruct and supervise public at all times ensuring safe and orderly usage and visitor satisfaction is maintained
- The prevention of unauthorised activities and compliance with Management procedures and Council Bye-Laws.
- To collect and ensure the safety of monies in accordance with procedures, and to disseminate information and prepare and maintain records/reports.
- To report defects and undertake general maintenance, cleaning duties, security/safety checks and emergency action/repairs.
- To open and close the facilities or premises ensuring they are maintained in a suitable condition.
- To operate and use a range of tools, power tools and plant.
- To administer First-aid as appropriate.
- To ensure that Corporate policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Hold a current First Aid certificate
- Flexible to work some evenings and weekends when required