We are now recruiting for Seasonal Administrators to join a well-established, successful organisation based in Royston. You will be responsible for working alongside the existing permanent team to manage called in telephone orders.
We require candidates who can commit to a contract commencing September 2018 to Friday 21st December 2018 inclusive working between the hours of 9.00 am and 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Seasonal Corporate Administrator - Job Overview
Duties will include;
- Taking incoming calls from customers wishing to place orders
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Taking detailed and accurate order details from customers and verifying order details before placing through the system
- Advising customers on stock availability and recommend products based on client need or previous order history
- Handling and personalising orders at the customers request
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times - advising on delivery dates and assisting with any queries that are passed to the team
Seasonal Corporate Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working in a customer service role essential; this could be in either an office based or face to face environment
- Confident user of MS Office including regular use of email and online based databases
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Accurate and methodical with close attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
Seasonal Corporate Administrator - Benefits Offered
- £8.00 per hour
- Full training provided
- 50% staff discount on products
- Guaranteed contract to Christmas 2018
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'