Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Search Marketing Manager to join this international travel business based in Newcastle, with remote working. The company are well established and well known within the market they operate in. The company are looking for an experienced digital search candidate who can work at pace to join their large marketing team.
Paid and organic search would be preferable but SEO is the key skill needed for this role.
The key purpose of this role is driving direct traffic and conversion across languages and locations through PPC and SEO activities as well as growing organic share of voice and rankings across territories.
• Responsible for driving direct traffic and conversion across languages and locations through PPC and SEO activities.
• Responsible for growing organic share of voice and rankings across territories.
• Responsible for PPC and SEO annual strategic plans across multiple languages and locations.
• Responsible for identifying new industry developments and opportunities to grow search channels.
• Implementing, managing and optimising PPC and SEO reporting to create analysis of channel performance, including competitor insights.
• Management of tracking PPC and SEO activities in line with all Performance Marketing channels to allow influence conversion reporting.
• Management of PPC and SEO agencies/suppliers and stakeholders.
• Support SEO development in visibility with insights from PPC.
• Ensure campaigns and projects across marketing are fully supported.
• Work with Digital Media Manager to ensure joined up audience targeting and messaging.
• Skilled marketing professional with 3+ years’ experience in large scale PPC and SEO activity.
• Varying industry backgrounds will be considered, as long as you can demonstrate examples of previous digital marketing growth
• Understanding of PPC tools, Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and Doubleclick Search (or similar tool).
• Ability and motivation from analysing performance data to continually optimise activities.??????
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'