Rutherford Braint are recruiting for a Search Marketing Executive for a market leading business based in Harlow.
Core Duties Include:
A) Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing
- Delivery of strategic work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing PPC Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to Baker Ross’ international sites to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
- Manage regular reporting to key internal stakeholders against key KPIs and suggest optimisation improvements
- Regular analysis to identify new paid media trends, opportunities and markets
- Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
- Working closely with international teams to provide day to day support
- Ensure the latest technology is rolled out across our platforms
B) Google Shopping
- Optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue across shopping comparison sites.
- Ensure the latest shopping technology is rolled out across our platforms
C) Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
- Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in online marketing environment
- Experience working with PPCs and Google Shopping
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of company
- Delivers on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
- Stay at forefront of online marketing developments
- Research, understand and deliver the latest best practice, use of tools and analytical thinking
- Create and deliver business cases for new areas of investment
- Identify market opportunities and support team in creating innovative approaches
- Create and lead training sessions for online and broader marketing teams
- Be able to maintain good relationships with external suppliers
The successful candidate may be asked to help with any other online marketing activities as and when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"