Fast growing, industry leading IT Recruitment business offering the opportunity of career progression and extensive training & development
Are you looking to join an exciting new side of a well-established business? Are you looking for a business that will mould and develop you and your career?
Darwin Recruitment is seeking candidates for our sales support team. This role will supporting our Darwin group sales teams by using social platforms to search & obtain the best candidates across multiple technologies and areas. You will be receiving extensive training and development to become an expert in online search!
Anybody from a sales background can excel in this role. Those who are analytical, creative and have an eye for detail are ideal. All that we ask is that you have C grades and above in English & Maths.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work in a professional environment where you have the ability to progress within a successful business and sector.
- First class learning and development, coaching and training to ensure you are given the best possible chance of success.
- Multiple routes for career progression within search, delivery or sales.
- You will be coming into a business that enables fast career advancement and the opportunity to take on new opportunities locally & within our international offices.
What would you be doing?
- Dedicated support to the business within a specific technology and geographic region across the US & Europe.
- High level search using a number of in-house and online tools including - bespoke CRM, LinkedIn, Jobserve, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Participating in ongoing training to ensure continuous development of search skills
- You will learn how to lead generate & market map in order to provide the sales consultants with prospect sales calls.
- Ongoing development of creative writing skills to provide a fresh approach to passive candidates.
- Online advertising creation, posting and management of responses.
What benefits do we provide?
- 20 Days holiday + additional day per 1 year served + Birthday day (outside of probation) + Christmas period (averaging 26 days for new starters)
- Monthly company drinks event
- Incentives filled with exciting prizes
- Casual Fridays & early finishes
- Free gym membership
- Free eye tests
- Monthly in-house massage
- Fresh Fruit daily
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension contributions
Apply now for your immediate consideration!
- Communication Skills
- Sales Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job