Search Consultant - Global Finance/Asset Management
Basic to £85k + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
A London-based Search firm is looking for an Executive Search Consultant to join their Asset Management team.
The focus is mainly on international assignments, working on an exclusive basis. You will be stepping into a lucrative business, working with a high-billing senior team of similar recruitment professionals.
Candidates will likely come from an existing Search-orientated firm active in the Asset Management/International Banking Services/Private Wealth Management arena.
The key attributes of the role are
- Working with a senior, established team
- Capitalising on existing clients
- The best packages in the market
- Excellent bonus structure
The ideal candidate will
- Have worked in Search or Contingency recruitment within a relevant related sector
- Be able to demonstrate a successful track record
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at the most senior level
The environment is fast-moving, professional and non-hierarchical. Salaries and bonuses are market-leading, and you can expect to be judged and fully rewarded entirely on your own ability
Reply online, see WatersBarnes.com or contact Simon Waters direct.