Our client is one of the most recognised names in the media industry. The award-winning agency is looking for a talented Paid Search Manager, to work on one of the most well known brands in the technology, music and entertainment sectors.
You will be working alongside an in-house creative and production team in order to manage the whole campaign process from beginning to end.
Working across Google, YouTube, Yandex and Bing/Yahoo, you will:
- Develop innovative ecommerce media led campaigns
- Take ownership in each campaign, to provide the client with a market-leading service by way of reporting, strategy and presentations
- Be the account lead by analysing and improving campaign ROI and revenue results
- Present plans, reporting and post analysis to clients on a weekly basis
- Manage relationship and communication with the client, as well as partners and suppliers
- Daily optimization of direct response campaigns
- Sufficient experience working for a media or digital agency
- Experience in paid search, using Google, Bing and Yandex
- Proven experience using either Marin or DoubleClick software
- Team management experience
- Ideally a 2nd language - preference would be French
- Good experience using Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Need to have worked on large budgets
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website. Alternatively, contact me directly on .
George Hervé - Digital Performance
We have a variety of search and digital performance roles on at the moment, so if this is one isn't suitable, get in touch and we can discuss other options!
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job