Seamstress/Pattern Maker ~ Wheelchair Seats & Cushions
Ortho-Europe, part of the Ability Matters Group is an innovator in the field of rehabilitation products and services and we currently employ 300+ employees across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland. Due to expansion we are now looking to recruit a Seamstress/Pattern maker to work in our seating department.
We are only looking from applicants who can make patterns as well as sew, but this could be pattern making in any industry.
Duties and Tasks to include:
- Pattern making for bespoke wheelchair seats and cushions
- Using overlock and flatbed machine to make the seat covers and cushions
- Ensure that all items produced meet our quality standards
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude with a mind-set of continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate good verbal & written skills along with listening to your colleagues & peers
This is an exciting and challenging role for proactive individuals who thrive in a manufacturing environment, where they are experienced in working in a fast moving environment. The nature of the role is varied and can be fast paced so the successful candidates will maintain high standards when working to varying deadlines and specifications.
These are permanent positions and as standard the core working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. In return, we offer a competitive salary package, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding company.
- Industrial Sewing
- Pattern Making
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job