Seafreight FCL Clerk
Seafreight FCL Clerk - Essex - VR/19399
Our client, a Global Logistics company, is looking for a Seafreight FCL Clerk to join their team in Essex for a 1 year contract.
Responsibilities of the Seafreight FCL Clerk:
- Preparing bills of lading and other shipping documents
- Booking deliveries
- Liaising with customers
- Working with oversees colleague and partners
- Month end reconciliation
- Arranging collections
- Booking shipments with shipping lines
- Arranging clearance paperwork and details
- Using company system to record and retrieve information
Experience & Requirements:
- Previous Import/Export FCL Seafreight experience
- Good Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to drive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'