Working within the freight forwarding division as part of a team dealing predominantly with Import shipments to UK from across the world, including Far East, India, Turkey, Europe.
- Carry out booking procedures accurately, with a 'right first time’ attitude, to ensure customers receive a high-quality service.
- Handling of Import processes and have confidence to offer guidance to clients accordingly.
- Where appropriate, collect payment from clients without credit terms in place.
- Obtaining, checking, and preparing documentation to meet customs requirements
- IT literacy with a good working knowledge of a variety of software applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Adaptable to new working practices and embracing of Company Operating Systems and procedures.
- Previous experience within an Import Forwarding role, preferably including Customs experience.
- Confident communicator with good organisational skills
- Experience of Cargowise One (CW1) preferred
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight
- Customs Regulations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'