Europa Worldwide Logistics is a leading logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 countries. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Co-Ordinator within our Sea Freight division in our Minworth, Birmingham office.
The main purpose of this role is to price import and export consignments in an accurate, timely and competitive manner to assist in securing new business, and retain existing business. Administration tasks related to the pricing process are an important part of the role. The Pricing Co-Ordinator will be required to work closely with the internal and external sales teams, along with the operations department.
Main responsibilities include;
- Entering pricing data into the system.
- Receiving and handling quotes from other Europa offices.
- Receiving and handling quotes from overseas agents.
- Receiving and handling quotes from the external sales team.
- Outputting and emailing quotes to customers.
- Calling customers for quote feedback.
- Maintaining and updating customer quote feedback spread sheets.
- Maintaining and updating rate files for invoicing purposes.
- General administration tasks related to pricing.
We require someone with a strong background in administration and data entry as well as experience is providing quotations and pricing. A high level of attention to detail is critical to this role. Time management skills are essential as are communication (verbal and written) skills. A good understanding of the basic functions in EXCEL, and other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word) is desirable.
There is potential for a progression plan into an internal sales role.
The salary is up to £24,000 (depending on experience and industry background). The hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please apply online.
Administration, customer service, data, pricing, logistics