Sea Freight Manager required. Our client is a global logistics provider. Due to the on-going success and profitable business wins our client is looking to appoint an experienced Sea Freight Manager to join the team.
Sea Freight Manager - LCL - Position Overview
- Managing the day to day LCL export bookings of ocean freight shipments
- Raising job files and all of the appropriate paperwork
- Processing the jobs utilizing the in house system
- Customs entries using the NES System
- AMS completion where applicable
- Extensive client liaison both written (email) and verbal (telephone)
- Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation
- Internal liaison with the sales team assisting with quotations and service status information.
Sea Freight Manager - LCL - Position Requirements
- LCL / FCL Ocean freight operations experience with an export bias
- Customer service experience with the ability to build strong relations
- Experience of calculating freight quotations
- Negotiating skills to maximise gross profit
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Good IT skills
Sea Freight Manager - Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
- 30 days' holiday including bank
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job