VR/18067, Sea Freight Export Operator, Essex
Our client a UK based freight forwarder, are looking for a Deep Sea Export Clerk to join their busy team in Essex.
Main Duties of the Deep Sea Export Clerk:
- Taking bookings for both FCL & LCL Shipments
- Help with the smooth running of the Export team dealing with any issues effectively
- Arranging collections with transport department / hauliers
- Creating files both manually and on the computer system
- Negotiating rates with shipping companies
- Preparing documentation, i.e. Bills of Lading
- Charging files
The Deep Sea Export Clerk will need to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organised
- Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
- Good PC skills - use of Microsoft Word & Excel
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at quoting reference; VR/18067
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job