Sea & Air Pricing Coordinator
Sea & Air Pricing Coordinator - Birmingham - Up to £25,000
About the Company
Our client is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff are looking to hire a Sea &Freight Coordinator to join their team in Birmingham.
They are a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions - Road, Air & Sea, Warehouse, Show Freight, Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Sea & Air Pricing Coordinator - The Rewards
- Excellent salary package
- 24 days holidays
- Company Pension
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing
Sea & Air Pricing Coordinator - Requirements
- Previous experience within Seafreight and Airfreight desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- A confident person with a desire to progress and a basic sales skill set
- Time management skills are essential as are communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good understanding of the basic functions in EXCEL, and other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word) is desirable
- Someone with a high level of attention to detail is critical to this role
- Ideally experience in sales associated function
- English and maths at GCSE level C or above are an ideal
Sea & Air Pricing Coordinator - Responsibilities
- Enter pricing data into the system
- Receive and handle quotes from other offices
- Receive and handle quotes from overseas agents
- Receive and handle quotes from the external sales team
- Output and email quotes to customers
- Call customers for quote feedback
- Maintain and update customer quote feedback spread sheets
- Maintain and update rate files for invoicing purposes
- General administration tasks related to pricing
- Other occasional general administration tasks
- Work within the Europa framework
- Show respect towards the office health and safety guidelines
- Any other reasonable duty as dictated by your manager, from time-to-time
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Please note, due to a high volume of applications, you may not receive a response if unsuccessful. For information on how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please refer to detail2recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'