SE Regional Co-ordinator
Based in Andover, will include the occasional travel to meetings in the South East Region
Full Time Hours, must be flexible around Committee Meetings
An amazing opportunity has arisen in a small yet specialised office in Andover to ensure the efficient functioning of the office and the Branch Committees run smoothly, efficiently and effectively. We are looking for someone with PA / Office Management experience who loves a varied and interesting role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Director, and wider regional team.
- Ensure that the Regional office functions smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
- Be the first point of contact for customers via phone and email.
- Provide Committee administration for all Branch committees in the SE Region.
- Attend regional events as directed by the Regional Director.
- Update and maintain database accurately, and retrieve reports when necessary.
- Administration of branch meetings, including arrangement of venues, preparation and circulation of agendas and associated papers, briefings and minutes.
- Recording of minutes at Committee meetings.
Candidates should have:
- Proven experience either as a PA or Office Manager
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please apply if you have the experience required, we look forward to hearing from you
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- PA experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'