SDN/NFV Cloud Networking Product Architect
Are you ready to propel your career to the next level? Join the Connectivity & Security Practice in Group Enterprise Technology which supports the implementation of fixed and mobile secure connectivity by driving the delivery of the product and service portfolios. Our vision is to enable customers to be confidently connected. We deliver connectivity & security solutions that work like magic to enable our customers to be confidently connected.
What you will do:
As the SND/NFV Project Architect you are a crucial element of the fixed connectivity product development team being accountable, with the principle manager, for the successful development and delivery of Software Defined Network and Virtualisation Product within Vodafone Group. Providing solutions to both our global sales function as well as local market consumption
In addition, the SDN/NFV product architecture team need to ensure that all impacted solution providers are aligned to the product end state and as such provide guidance to the functional towers (Networks/ IT / Service Design etc.) on the interpretation of the product requirements specification as well as assisting in the development of key New Product Development deliverables including Network and IT HLD/LLD & service designs.
- Product technical leadership – Defining and delivering the Technology solution to meet product requirements.
- To deliver products on time and to budget, meeting the key business and customer outcomes
- Identify, secure and manage resources required for their projects
- Deliver the technical Product Collateral such as the Technical Service Description, technical options paper, Product technical HLD and provide Solutions Consultant guidance that underpins the product.
- Ensure Vodafone Customers benefit from the latest technological advances to get the best possible customer experience and identifying opportunities for innovation of the product portfolio
- Technology solutions that perform within SLAs and meet product requirements
- Continual optimisation of delivery and technology solutions
You will have fantastic knowledge and understanding of SDN design and Product Development life cycle, ideally within an enterprise technology market, and possess the following:
- Experience of design, implementation and roll out of telecoms services
- Experience of SDN and virtualisation technologies
- In depth knowledge of cloud hosting and network virtualisation
About Vodafone Group
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, VodafoneGroupTechnology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
We’ll help you be the best you can be, with dedicated support and mentoring, plenty of opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
As well as a generous basic salary, annual company bonus, you also have 28 day’s holiday, company pension scheme, Life Insurance, product discounts and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Do you want to Learn more?
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click now to apply.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at