SDET - London - Contract - ASAP Start!
Software Developer in test (Java focus) need for one of the hottest employers within tech. Yes, you heard me right - within technology. The company I represent are changing the way we know healthcare & artificial intelligence to-date by combining them both together.
With an application available published on android and IOS allowing the consumer to connect with a professional Dr in minutes, they have now just opened an internal R&D team which is focusing on creating medical software on a large scale, via AI and inquisitive engineering.
This company has grown from a team of 20 people to over 200 within just 4 years, securing over 60 million pounds worth of funding (largest in Europe within health tech) and have moved offices to the heart of Chelsea.
Currently they are on the lookout for Software engineers to join this leading company and help them do what they do the best! HELP CHANGE THE WORLD!
What do they want?
They are looking for a Software Developer in Test to work with their Web team - with a passion for software testing that exceed customer expectations to join the growing team and perform a key role within the company. Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be part of a small collaborative product team based in their Central London Office.
You will be working with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams to release quality product across the platform Solutions. You will play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team, working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day-to-day basis.
What matters most?
- 5+years of proven automation testing experience
- Solid experience of Java, Cucumber-JVM, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- Analytical and logical thinking with natural curiosity
- Ability to adapt and learn and think dynamically on your feet
- Be well versed in software engineering tools and best practices
- Effective communication skills with both business and technical audiences
What’s nice to have?
- Mobile App testing experience
- API Testing experience
- Knowledge of Python, Gherkin, Cucumber, Espresso,XUI Test
- Certification in Testing (ISEB/Certified Agile Tester)
Super smart requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Project management methodologies; Agile, Lean etc
The role is based in London
The contract is initially 3 months and paying market rate
- API development
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"