SCS Freight Delivery Driver UK
We are seeking to recruit a full time 18-tonne Pick-up and Delivery Driver for our SCS division of UPS. UPS SCS services the larger freight requirements of delivery and collection Nationally and Internationally. This position will provide support to our transport department in the delivery and collection of packages in a category C vehicle. You may be required to work additional hours to meet the needs of the entire operation. Flexibility is necessary, working hours would be between the hours of 0800 to 1900 hours with one hour unpaid lunch break.
· Loading and unloading of vehicles.
· Delivering and collecting of freight within the West Yorkshire region
· Ensuring the vehicle and product is secure at all times
· Operating within all transport legislation
· Operating to all UPS policies / procedures
· Managing paperwork and keeping accurate records
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"