On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in South Manchester, we are recruiting for an experienced Scrum Master. As Scrum Master you will be responsible for supporting daily scrum ceremonies, removing impediments from the team, and applying a continual service improvement mindset.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for:
- Assisting the product team with the coordination of production releases, identifying tasks for delivery, agreeing on project milestones, project planning, and then coordinating the release with business unit stakeholders.
- Facilitating the day-to-day work of the scrum team, daily stand-up, assigning tasks, unblocking development, updating the product owner, and ensuring the team remains as productive as possible.
- Empowering the scrum team, promoting self-organization and problem solving to deliver sprint objectives.
- Continued Improvement of SDLC Processes. Identifying problems areas, documenting new processes, and then gaining agreement from the wider team before implementing these changes
- Analysis and Reporting: Produce Reports, Metrics, and Dashboards that can be shared with senior management. These reports will include KPIs around the performance of the development team, lives issues, and key risks to project timelines.
- Working closely with Product Analysts, Developers, Solution Architecture, and the QA team on strategic projects by gaining a solid understanding of the IT landscape, solving problems, and removing blockers to improve the performance of the team.
The Scrum Master will have the following:
- Applied knowledge of an Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban), and understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Enterprise software platforms and IT development teams
- Project management experience with PM tool experience (e.g Smartsheets, MS project)
- Experience with JIRA/Atlassian administration (Confluence, workflows, dashboards, reporting)
- Experience in writing user stories – using best practices.
- Managing distributed scrum teams across multiple geographical locations
- Strong investigation and analytical skills demonstrating the ability to approach complex problems.
- Experience in creating process maps - Knowledge of using Visio/Lucidchart mapping/modeling tools.
- Experience with producing KPIs and KRIs reports
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Scrum Master – South Manchester
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'