Role: Agile Scrum Master / Coach
Suitable For: Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Digital Scrum Master
Location: NG21, North Nottingham
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (Occasional flexibility may be required)
Salary: £50,000 plus 11% Bonus, 7% Pension
Annual Leave: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
Option to buy 5 days or sell 3 days each holiday year
Pension scheme - employee contributes 8%, employer contributes 7%
A role that is unique to the market, working for a well known, well regarded UK brand.
Utilising Scrum / Agile and Project Management knowledge to drive continuous improvement of the Scrum process as well as undertaking a servant-leader approach to supporting the delivery process.
Other responsibilities will include coordinating a diverse team of developers, external partners and testers; educating and mentoring people of all levels of experience in Agile processes and organising and facilitating Scrum ceremonies.
The Ideal Scrum Coach:
- Previous Scrum Master experience theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, SAFE)
- Experience of Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent communication skills
- Take a hands-on approach to ensure every sprint is set up for success.
- Strong people and negotiation skills in order to positively influence the effective use of Agile practices
- Responds quickly to change
- A pragmatic approach to resolving issues and responding to change
- Project Management experience
- Basic knowledge of software development processes
- Working with offshore teams
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Leisure facilities membership
- 20% staff discount
- Annual Leave: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Option to buy 5 days or sell 3 days each holiday year
- Pension scheme - employee contributes 8%, employer contributes 7%
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'