Role: Scrum Coach
Suitable For: Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Digital Scrum Master
Location: NG21, North Nottingham
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (Occasional flexibility may be required)
Salary: £50,000 plus extensive bonuses and rewards
A role that is unique to the market, working for a well known, well regarded UK brand.
Utilising Scrum / Agile and Project Management knowledge to drive continuous improvement of the Scrum process as well as undertaking a servant-leader approach to supporting the delivery process.
Other responsibilities will include coordinating a diverse team of developers, external partners and testers; educating and mentoring people of all levels of experience in Agile processes and organising and facilitating Scrum ceremonies.
The Ideal Scrum Coach:
- Previous Scrum Master experience theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, SAFE)
- Experience of Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people and negotiation skills in order to positively influence the effective use of Agile practices
- A pragmatic approach to resolving issues and responding to change
- Project Management experience
- Basic knowledge of software development processes
- Working with offshore teams
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Leisure facilities membership
- 20% staff discount
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'