An exciting opportunity has arisen for a budding Scrum Master to join a vibrant and enthusiastic software house based in South Wales. Ideally, you will have around 1-3 years' experience in a Scrum Master role. However, applications from Agile Software Developers, or (SDLC) Project Managers who have worked in a Scrum Environment (and looking to move into a Scrum Master role) would also be considered.
At a high level, you will:
- Protect the team from external interferences.
- Resolve or escalate any impediments the team are unable to self-solve.
- Facilitate the scrum ceremonies.
- Help the product owner to create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog.
- Help identify areas for continuous improvement with the team and suggest strategies from your toolbox (Plan - Do- Check- Act)
- Gather metrics that provide insight in to team performance and use them with the team.
- Help identify & drive improvement within the wider business.
- Strive to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving
- 1+ years of Scrum Master experience within a software development environment.
- Skilled facilitator.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Knowledge of an APM tool (Jira, TFS, CA Agile Central (Rally))
- Scrum certification.
- Systems thinking knowledge.
- Lean thinking.
- Knowledge of other agile frameworks\methodologies (Kanban, XP, SAFe, LeSS, DaD).
This is an great opportunity for a Scrum Master to grow and progress within a highly reputable and progressive organisation.
For more details and a full job description please apply with your CV, or send it direct to Hannah at
Scrum Master // Software House // Swansea // £45,000 + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'