Scrum Master (UK 1179)
London - Hammersmith
As a Scrum Master at Perform working on our DAZN product you will be responsible for supporting our software development Scrum teams to deliver their sprint commitments, removing blockersand coaching them to self-organize.
DAZN are going to change the way people watch sports forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no ads, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As part of the DAZN tech team, you will play a lead role in this by designing and building world leading streaming services across web, mobile and TV platforms, working on new feature releases and evolving the next phase of application framework. With a rapidly expanding company, growth within the team and opportunities to lead engineering initiatives are abundant. We need people who want to help us build a strong engineering culture and a fun, vibrant work place.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Organise and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (planning meetings, daily scrums, demo's and retrospectives).
- Ensure the development team & Product Owner work together in the Scrum framework.
- Track the progress of the Sprint on a daily basis in order to be able to take proactive measures ahead of time where required to help the team to achieve the sprint goal.
- Monitor and communicate team velocity and release progress.
- Ensure the team are being as effective and productive as they can by protecting them from external distractions and actively removing impediments to their progression.
- Work with the Product Owner to prepare the scrum backlog.
- Liaise with other Scrum teams and external teams to address and resolve cross team issues, conflicts and dependencies.
- Be an active part of the Scrum Master community and participate in continuous improvement within this discipline.
- Commercial experience as a Scrum Master.
- Ability to manage sprints and ensure teams velocity is managed correctly
- Able to manager senior stakeholders questions against teams deliverables
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance or scrum.org).
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Strong experience of managing Development teams in an agile manner
- Experience of coding or working within development
- Experience of OTT or On demand streaming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job