Scrum Master - Nottingham
We are currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join a prestigious company in Nottingham. The aim of this role is to support the Scrum process at a team level, coaching delivery teams according to Agile disciplines to enable a highly productive culture within the business. Working closely with Program Managers, Product Owners, Development Teams and Managers, the ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Supports Agile rules and processes
- Holds and facilitates ceremonies
- Daily standups, Sprint Planning, Demos, Retrospectives and Story detailing
- Collects and broadcasts metrics and reports such as Burndown and Velocity for each team
- Facilitates cross team collaboration and coordinates delivery across different teams
- Meeting with program management, product managers and architects as well as third party project managers
- Promotes Continuous improvement by reviewing retrospectives and taking actions based on the feedback
- Works closely with Development Managers to ensure the team is highly productive and the work is of high quality
This would be an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to utilise their skills in a successful business, renowned for developing their own staff and offering multiple career progression options. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.