Are you an experienced and passionate Scrum Master looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
Unipro area looking for the best Scrum Master to join their Chichester based team. This role sits within one of Unipro’s Account teams and is integral to the delivery of the client’s Digital Strategy to all their markets.
Joining our Drupal team as a Scrum Master, you will build or enhance compelling and innovative websites. The team covers everything from initial scoping, solution design and estimating through to theming, configuration and deployment.
Working with the Product Owner (client) and Product Manager (internal), the role encompasses the following requirements:
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly agile ceremonies occur efficiently and strictly
- Guide and coach the team and organisation to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
- Note blockages and divergence and help the team and PO to solve these impediments.
- Help the team assess their 'Scrum Maturity’ and achieve higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within the team
- Guide the team to find the right person within the organization that can help them
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
The ideal Scrum Master:
- At least two years Scrum Master in software development (time spent as Agile Project Manager can also count)
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and
- Knowledge and experience of Agile approaches - Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc - and running Scrum with JIRA
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques - Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- Effective communicator across many different forms and with many different people.
- Certified ScrumMaster: of benefit but training given to achieve certification
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as our Scrum Master, we offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Established in 1997, we are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects we create. Our highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for our client’s needs. We create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using our highly skilled global team we will help to boost your online footprint.
We have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. We have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Scrum Master, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
- Scrum Master
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job