Job Title: Scrum Master
Salary: Upto £75,000 + attractive package
Do you want to help build and deliver the next generation of on-demand media platforms?
Our client, a cutting edge on-demand sports content provider, has experienced phenomenal growth in the last two years and as a result they are looking for a skilled Srum Master to join the team.
The company offers a one stop digital platform for all sport content and wants you to be at the heart of the development and delivery of their pioneering new product.
Please be aware that my client is unable to provide sponsorship of visas and as a result only permanent UK residents can be considered
About the role:
As a Scrum Master working on their exciting product you will be responsible for supporting the software development Scrum teams to deliver their sprint commitments, removing blockers and coaching them to self-organize.
Your future responsibilities:
- Organise and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (planning meetings, daily scrums, demo's and retrospectives).
- Ensure the development team & Product Owner work together in the Scrum framework.
- Track the progress of the Sprint on a daily basis in order to be able to take proactive measures ahead of time where required to help the team to achieve the sprint goal.
- Monitor and communicate team velocity and release progress.
- Ensure the team are being as effective and productive as they can by protecting them from external distractions and actively removing impediments to their progression.
- Work with the Product Owner to prepare the scrum backlog.
- Liaise with other Scrum teams and external teams to address and resolve cross team issues, conflicts and dependencies.
- Be an active part of the Scrum Master community and participate in continuous improvement within this discipline.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role:
- Commercial experience as a Scrum Master.
- Ability to manage sprints and ensure teams velocity is managed correctly
- Able to manager senior stakeholders questions against teams deliverables
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance or scrum.org).
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Strong experience of managing Development teams in an agile manner
Desirable experience to be successful in the role:
- Experience of coding or working within development
- Experience of OTT or On demand streaming
In return, successful applicants will receive:
- Upto £75,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance and more…
As well as:
- The opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic work environment
- Endless progression and development opportunity that comes with a working for rapidly expanding business
If you're interested or would like to know more, please 'APPLY NOW'