up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits
My client is a global financial services business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a Scrum Master to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Facilitates and coaches the team on agile practices and effective ceremony execution
- Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand
- Supporting the Product Owner
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/ Scrum practices and values
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency
- Work with the development team to ensure features requested are estimated, developed, functionally tested and released for acceptance testing
- Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity.
- Work with the Project Manager and Technical Business Analyst Lead to define the roadmap for any given product/ feature and manage the translation into user stories for the Product Owners approval
- Agile experience in Scrum, Lean, Kanban
- Strong positive communication and negotiation skills
- Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft Development technologies
- Experience of managing change across the software development lifecycle
- Experience of working with business and technology stakeholders
- Experience in implementing agile practices
This is an exciting role working for a global business. If interested, please apply immediately.
Keywords - Agile Consultant
Commutable from Berkshire, Middlesex, London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Hampshire