Unipro have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team. This role sits within one of Unipro’s Account teams, reporting to the Delivery Director and Account Director, and is integral to the delivery of the client’s Digital Strategy to all their markets.
As a Scrum Master, you will be required to travel other agency based offices, predominantly in London, around the UK, and to client offices along the South Coast.
Joining our Drupal team as a Scrum Master, you will build or enhance compelling and innovative websites. The team covers everything from initial scoping, solution design and estimating through to theming, configuration and deployment.
Working with the Product Owner (client) and Product Manager (internal), the role encompasses the following requirements:
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly agile ceremonies occur efficiently and strictly
- Guide and coach the team and organisation to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
- Note blockages and divergence and help the team and PO to solve these impediments.
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and achieve higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within the team
- Guide the team to find the right person within the organization that can help them
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
Scrum Master Essential skills and experience
- At least two years Scrum Master in software development (time spent as Agile Project Manager can also count)
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and
- Knowledge and experience of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc – and running Scrum with JIRA
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- Effective communicator across many different forms and with many different people.
- Certified ScrumMaster: of benefit but training given to achieve certification
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as our Scrum Master, we will offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Unipro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Even though we have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms, we now primarily specialise in Drupal implementations – usually for clients and projects that have demanding, multi-faceted integration requirements. We have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in our Scrum Master position.