Multiple Scrum Masters are required for my client who is based in Milton Keynes. You should be able to support an agile team within their expanding, dynamic digital software team. You will be working in part of a highly innovative forward thinking team who work with new technologies as the organisation undergoes a digital transformation.
About the role:
- Coaching the team in agile best practices including self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removing impediments to the team's progress to its sprint commitments
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables
- Coaching the team and helping to lead in organizational environments in which scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Ensure team execution and delivery to committed sprint work.
- Leading the team to maintain a sustainable pace
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working as a scrum master
- Able to coach a team in Agile methodologies
- People management skills
- Passion for innovation projects