Scrum Master - Milton Keynes
My client is looking for a Scrum Master who is able to support an agile team within their expanding, dynamic digital software team. You will be working in part of a highly innovative forward thinking team who work with new technologies.
About the role:
- Coaching the team in agile best practices including self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removing impediments to the team's progress to its sprint commitments
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables
- Coaching the team and helping to lead in organizational environments in which scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Ensure team execution and delivery to committed sprint work.
- Leading the team to maintain a sustainable pace
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working as a scrum master
- Able to coach a team in Agile methodologies
- People management skills
- Passion for innovation projects