As Scrum Master you will oversee and take responsibility for the successful delivery of our mobile solutions to time and budget. Co-ordinating multiple cross discipline teams and suppliers, including offshore resources.
Our aim is to enable intuitive and seamless digital customer and colleague experiences through innovative technology solutions. Based in London, you will work in our Mobility Hub which encompasses Creative, Product, Commercial, Analytics, Architecture & Development and QA functions. The Mobility Hub has been set up with the remit to shape the group wide strategy and deliver world class digital products for personalised and context aware consumer service across all touch points.
In 2 years, we have moved from a standing start to having a multi award winning app that has already had more than 2 million downloads, the TUI Digital Assistant (TDA), rolled out to over 8 countries across 6 different languages and being used by more than 250,000 customers every month. This is just the beginning - we are about to embark on a multi-year plan to see the evolution of our TDA from where it is today to being a feature-rich app the likes of which our industry has never seen, and that customers will never have experienced – this is where we need your help.
What you will be doing
As Scrum Master you will work with delivery teams who utilise agile practices, (e.g. Kanban and Scrum) and stakeholders to produce release plans & schedules. This will involve developing and maintaining a project plan to give visibility of budgets, timescales, resource requirements, key deliverables/milestones, risks and progress to date.
With the customer identify you will quantify and agree the success and quality criteria for the projects deliverables, ensuring that the solutions meet the agreed business requirements. You will also control changes to project scope and ensure that impact to the project and benefits is clearly understood and correctly authorised.
As Scrum Master you will work with stakeholders to get agreement on the prioritisation of requirements and detailed scope to help drive our award winning apps to the next level
What we are looking for
- Extensive servant leadership skills and lead by example.
- Experience of managing and delivering projects in an agile environment.
- Excellent communicator with good influencing skills and the ability to make yourself understood to a wide range of staff including staff based near shore.
- Experience working with documentation and workflow tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Have the ability to guide the team to self-organise.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong motivation skills to push the team to deliver.
- Facilitative and must have the ability to add value to the team.
- Able to understand technical concepts and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Support and work closely with the Product Owner for grooming and product backlog maintenance.
- Ability to deal with Impediments.
- Experience of Agile Transformation.
- Ensure the team is protected from external influences.
- Support the drive for Continuous Improvement.
- Push the team to deliver using best Agile practices.
- Work will require travel – including some overseas travel.
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
Help make our customers smile and in return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV