Agile Scrum Master and Technical Business Analyst
My client requires a permanent Agile Scrum Master & Technical Business Analyst to assist IT Engineers in delivery of new product enhancements and monitoring/reporting of the benefits and value to the organisation.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about client experience and is a highly collaborative visionary, capable of managing a geographically dispersed, highly technical team.
Working for a global technology company, the successful candidate will be a key member of a team of IT Engineers and will be comfortable wearing many hats as a part Technical Business Analyst, part Scrum Master, part Project Manager. A highly competent individual with a passion to improve process, and tackle complex IT challenges with creativity and resourcefulness.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 8+ years experience in IT industry, ideally for a globally diverse enterprise organisation
- 5+ years managing complex IT Projects
- Highly experienced Agile advocate
- Proven experience working in highly technical, user focused, fast-paced environments
- Strong track record in Scrum and Agile Project Management using delivery management tools (Rally / Jira)
- Strong communicative skills and comfortable with conversing to senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven skills in day to day project management, metrics driving, business requirements gathering
- Experience in DaaS for enterprise is Highly desirable
This permenant role offers a basic salary of £60,000 and benefits
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Agile Methodology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'