Our client is fast-growing start up specialising in providing software for the FX trading sector. The organisation is extremely well backed and therefore is going through an accelerated period of growth. They now require a Scrum Master/Project Manager to join the team and assist in creating a successful team that is capable of delivering to client needs.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master/Project Manager Role:
- Take ownership of Project teams of varying sizes ensuring that they adhere to Scrum Methodology.
- Provide Project Management expertise to help projects deliver on time and too budget.
- Run multiple concurrent projects with small project teams.
- Take ownership of best practice in development release cycles.
- Run Sprint and stand ups.
- Ensure that the project teams meet the demands of senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate these to the project teams.
Skillset and experience required of the Scrum Master/Project Manager:
- 1 years + experience as a Scrum Master with experience in either a joint Scrum Master/Project Manager role or separate experience as a Project Manager
- Expert knowledge of helping teams work to Scrum best practice.
- Proven experience delivering Projects on time and too budget.
- Experience of FX, Trading, Banking or financial tools will be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and be able to translate expectations into requirements.
The Scrum Master/Project Manager role will be based in Central London.
The Scrum Master/Project Manager role will pay in the region of £45,000-£60,000 depending on experience and skill set.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job