Job Title: Scrum Master / POS / Non IT Experience required
Salary: £55-75k pro-rata
FTC - 12 Months / 3 days a weeks part time
Car Allowance - entitled to a non-pensionable cash alternative of £3,500 less tax.
Sopra Steria are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to work for a major client in the London area.
The POS Scrum Master will be responsible for running the scrum team to achieve important goals within Retail Marketing, primarily focused around the POS change programme. Including the management of scrum team resources, coaching a team not experienced in agile PM, and facilitating effective sprint cycle planning.
- Tailoring the agile PM framework to suit the project needs, defining the customer, their needs and the specific deliverables. Agreeing the appropriate sprint timescales.
- Facilitate regular scrum events and provide feedback to the team. Holding retrospective meetings when the sprint is over to discuss what went well and what could be improved
- Be the Agile expert within the team, coaching the team. Facilitating getting the work done without coercion or assigning the work
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear or blame, or being judged, with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving
- Track and coordinate the project deliverables. Articulate the commercial value against each project. Managing and delivering retail marketing projects on time
- Facilitate removal of delivery blockers
- Ensure each task has a direct responsible individual
- Manage collective activities, issues and risks
- Own the delivery roadmap, working with the Product Owner to prioritise a backlog and maximise value
Qualifications, experience and skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project delivery management. Certified scrum master
- Extensive experience playing the Scrum Master role across multiple teams within an agile environment, applying agile/ lean principles, practices and theory
- Experience in deploying Agile PM within non-software projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job