Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for a Scrum Master.
The Scrum Master responsibilities will include setting up and facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies, supporting the Product Owner in managing the backlog and shielding the team from interruptions during the development Sprints (a set period of time during which specific work has to be completed and made ready for review) by managing the on-going work with the business and chasing missing requirements.
The successful candidate will take part in building a self-managing team that can plan and deliver high quality features during a sprint. In addition, this role will also facilitate and encourage the "Inspect and Adapt" cycles to help the team improve its group dynamics and the team members to improve themselves in their roles.
- Work as a "Servant-Leader" of the team, including coaching and facilitating various development team-members in his/her responsibility in delivering quality deliveries.
- Support the Product Owners in the maintenance of the product requirements items, including reviewing tickets before assignment, managing and maintaining an up-to-date storyboard, assigning and reassigning tasks, monitoring team efforts, generating reports and more.
- Manage the teams’ Scrum schedule by facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies (Stand ups, Planning, Review etc.), having tactical and strategic approach to change, maintaining and leading by formal and informal communication.
- Be a Scrum expert for your counterparts (Product Managers, peer Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts and management) by coaching the teams in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Monitor the sprints and releases to provide a transparent status to the business and to the team regarding the development of our web and mobile products, including time and schedule, unexpected issues, troubleshooting and the development current stage.
- Responsible for being the link between various Development teams and stakeholders, keeping up to date with both on a regularly basis and supporting the Development teams under his/her responsibility with reports to higher management.
- Facilitate the Development teams work and development process, including identifying and removing technological and any other obstacles that might affect the process.
- Support the Product Owners in translating business requests to technical specification.
- Encourage collaboration between the Development team members, Product Owners and other Scrum teams.
- Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- CSM qualified is a great plus
- BSc/BA degree preferred
- Strong understanding and proven track record of running agile processes and delivering high quality results on time.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with changing requirements while remaining goal oriented on delivery.
- Ability to encourage and lead team members without being their direct manager.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- A Self and fast learner with fast thinking and problem solving skills.
- Great working peer, establishing and maintaining international work relations.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in online gambling company will be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Agile Environment
- Online Gaming
- Product Requirements
- Sprint Planning