For the TUI Group IT we are looking for a Srum Master (m/f/d).
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT – There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Take responsibility for one or more Scrum teams, their continuous development towards self-organization, sustainable high performance and their ability to delight our customers with high quality solutions
- Accelerate learning and continuous improvement within agile product development
- Be a role model for living by an agile mind set, being open transparent and solution focused
- Promote team self-organisation and autonomy – by coaching and teaching on team as well as individual level
- Establish a clear and shared understanding of agile roles, responsibilities, principles and values in your area of responsibility
- Support, help and coach the Development Team and Product Owner in practicing their roles
- Identify and assure the removal of impediments
- Promote transparency in terms of progress, impediments & solutions
- Identify, de-escalate and resolve conflicts
- Facilitate and further develop agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, planning, daily stand ups, retrospectives
- Actively support the introduction, expansion and further development of agility within the company as well as the understanding of agile ways of working within the organisation
WHAT YOU WILL BRING – There is more than one way tothe perfect fit:
- You have a university degree in a relevant technical, business, psychological or social study with relevant technical know-how or comparable expertise and experience acquired on-the-job
- You have very good knowledge of agile working methods and frameworks (Kanban/Scrum) and experience in implementing these
- You have experience in building and developing teams in an international, intercultural and remote setting
- You master moderation, facilitation, presentation, and visualisation techniques and are able to apply feedback methods and team building tools
- You have exceptionally good social skills with high resilience and ability to resolve conflicts, reach consensus and build trust
- You have very good teaching and coaching skills – on team as well as individual level
- You show very good organisational and problem-solving ability
- You have an autonomous and independent work style and the willingness to take on responsibility and act proactively
- You are assertive, persuasive combined with good negotiating skills
- You show strong abilities to deal with uncertainty and change
- You have strong intercultural and communication skills
- You are fluent in English, another language desirable
- SCRUM Master certification and/or other project management certifications desirable
- Jira, Confluence expertise are desirable
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
TUI Group´s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel. If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website www.tuigroup.com.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'