Scrum Master - Edinburgh/Glasgow - 6 months
Scrum Master/Transformation Manager required for an initail 6 months contract based in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
As a Scrum Master/Transformation Manager you will lead on discovery and alpha activities as part of a large programme, running processes and identifying digital opportunities to improve agile service delivery.
We are seeking applications to help support and manage cross cutting projects and processes which span multiple teams.
Essential skills and experience include but are not limited to -
- Proven digital delivery experience (scrum/delivery manager, user-centred solutions, digital service and product design, large scale technology and business models)
- Experience of designing and delivering business change and improvement programmes within large scale, transaction processing business or government environments
- Experience of identifying and communicating innovative and successful digital approaches in large organisations
- Ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders at the highest level, being aware of motivational needs
- Client and stakeholder management
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE FALLS WITHIN IR35.
Applicants MUST have a current Basic Disclosure Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job