Scrum Master - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Highly experienced Scrum Master based in Edinburgh required for an initial 6 month contract. You will be required to take ownership and drive through the delivery of one or more digital projects utilising Agile practices, principles and frameworks to ensure an efficient process is maintained at all times and supporting a highly skilled, self-organising multi-disciplined digital team to successfully achieve their commitments. You will define project needs and feed these into the programme/portfolio process enabling resources to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
Essential skills required include but not limited to -
- Commercial experience as a ScrumMaster
- Experience working in the Agile delivery models - such as SCRUM and/or KANBAN frameworks, together with XP engineering practices
- Experience using TDD and/or BDD methodology in practice to drive development
- Experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- End to end project lifecycle experience on a number of software development projects
- Proven experience as an Agile Project Manager
- Practical experience of introducing new efficient processes or concepts in the development environment
- Ability to work to tight time scales in a commercially driven environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrable experience of actively being a team player
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A CURRENT BASIC DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATE DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job