Our operating theatres at the University Hospital of North Durham and Darlington Memorial hospital operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week providing care to a population of over 600,000 people.
We have Scrub Practitioner Vacancies at UHND and DMH sites, and Anaesthetic Practitioner posts at UHND.
Our specialties include:
- Anaesthetic & Recovery
- Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU)
- Orthopaedic and Trauma surgery
- Plastic & Plastic Trauma surgery
- General and Colorectal surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology surgery
- Urology surgery
- Oral surgery (Adult & Paediatric)
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) surgery
- We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated and forward thinking practitioners, to join a well-established perioperative team within our surgical division, trust wide, to provide safe compassionate and joined up care. Our cross site working allows practitioners to experience all our surgical specialties and gain a wealth of experience and knowledge.
Applicants must be qualified healthcare professionals with either the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), as either a Registered Nurse or Registered Operating Department Practitioner (ODP).
At County Durham and Darlington NHS FT, we value the commitment, compassion and dedication that all staff bring to our perioperative departments. Therefore we invest in your personal and professional development throughout your perioperative career. Our theatre departments offer a comprehensive and dedicated preceptorship period for all staff new to the perioperative environment, as well as newly qualified practitioners.
We also have a range of practice development opportunities, supported by dedicated practice development practitioners, including:
- Clinical Simulation Sessions
- Competency Portfolio Assessment
- Support with Revalidation
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Dedicated trust lifelong learning courses
- New integrated laparoscopic theatres
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'